- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 32 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 68 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 466 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 514 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 561 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 581 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 583 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 589 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 589 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 627 days ago
Fairfax County Girl Shelinda Arrington Dies After Argument Possibly From Road Rage
Shelinda Arrington is dead after arguing with another driver in traffic Friday morning. Officials are asking for help in figuring out exactly what happened.
Witnesses tell police they saw the woman exit her car and get into a heated discussion with the driver of an SUV shortly before 11:30 a.m. on Harrison Lane in the Mount Vernon area.
“We don’t know if the two knew each other, we don’t know what they were exchanging words or got into an altercation about,” says Mary Ann Jennings with Fairfax County Police. “We don’t know that it’s road rage, but we’re certainly not ruling it out.”
When officers arrived, they found the victim, 21, lying in the road unconscious.
The Fairfax County woman was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Jennings says the woman had traumatic injuries to her upper body, but it will be up to the medical examiner’s office to determine the cause and manner of her death.
“We simply don’t know yet whether she was hit by a car, whether she fell, or just exactly she came to be on the pavement unconscious, ” Jennings says.
Police are looking for the driver of the other car, described as a black Cheverolet SUV with temporary tags.
People with information should contact Fairfax County police at 703-691-2131.