- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 31 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 67 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 466 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 514 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 560 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 581 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 582 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 588 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 589 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 627 days ago
Maryland Girl Brenn Carter Dies In a Serious Car Crash
On January 22 at approximately 4:31 p.m. units from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Patrol Division and the Crash Reconstruction Team responded to the 2300 block of Dalrymple Road in Owings for the report of motor vehicle crash. On arrival units found that a 2008 Acura TSX had collided with a tree with the driver trapped inside the vehicle. Fire and rescue units responded to the scene and extricated the driver, later identified as Brenn Monet Carter, 19 of Huntingtown. Carter was transported by EMS personnel to Calvert Memorial Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
It was determined that the vehicle was traveling north on Dalrymple Road and left the roadway for an unknown reason. The vehicle then slid across the road at an approximate 45 degree angle and struck a tree. The investigation is being handled by Cpl. Wilson of the Crash Reconstruction Team. It has been determined that speed was a contributing factor to the accident.
Twitter users from the Calvert County area started a trending topic to pay respect for her death. #TeamBrenn