- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 30 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 66 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 465 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 513 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 559 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 580 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 581 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 587 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 587 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 626 days ago
Man in DC Gets Pulled Over For Air Freshener
Did you know you can get pulled over for having an air freshener dangling from your rearview mirror? It’s true, and now one local man is filing a complaint over it.
Ricardo Kerns, of Oxon Hill, Md., told News4′s Darcy Spencer that a D.C. police officer pulled him over on 1st Street SW because he had an air freshener hanging on his rear-view mirror.
Kerns said he didn’t allow the officer to search his vehicle, but he ended up with a $35 ticket for “objects hanging as to obstruct view.”
He also received an $800 fine for driving without proper insurance and failure to prove he had insurance. He said he does have insurance, but he was driving a new car and couldn’t show proof.
D.C. Police tell us it is a violation to have an air freshener on your rear view mirror, and you can be ticketed for it.