- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 31 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 67 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 466 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 514 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 560 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 581 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 582 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 588 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 589 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 627 days ago
Former Washington Wizard DeShawn Stevenson Has an ATM in his House
Rich people do crazy things with their money, like throw paper airplanes made of cash out the window at passersby. But we’ve never seen anything like this.
In a recently posted Instagram photo, it appears that NBA star DeShawn Stevenson grew tired of hunting down an ATM to withdraw cash and instead resorted to installing one in the comforts of his own kitchen.
We wonder: Is the Brooklyn Nets player — who earned over $26 million on the court as of 2010, according to USA Today — planning to charge his buddies a transaction fee for using the machine?