- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 29 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 65 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 463 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 511 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 558 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 578 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 580 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 586 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 586 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 624 days ago
Car Crashes Into House In Clinton
Police are investigating what caused a driver to lose control of a car and smash into a home in Prince George’s County Monday morning.
Police said that at about 7 a.m. a car was going north on Old Branch Avenue in Clinton, Md., when the driver lost control and smashed into a house right where the garage meets the home.
Although several people where in the home at the time of the incident, police said no injuries were reported.
A neighbor described what he heard at the time of the crash.
“I was asleep this morning and I just heard a big bang,” neighbor Jonathan Clinkscales said. “Before I knew it there were fire trucks and police cars and ambulances about five minutes later. We came out and saw this car had run into the garage.”
The driver was pulled out of the vehicle by emergency crews and had minor injuries, but was expected to make a full recovery.
No charges have been placed against the driver at this time.