- Smoke DZA Meet and Greet at KickkSpottPosted 31 days ago
- DMVFollowers Interview David CorreyPosted 68 days ago
- Fat Trel Interview With DMVFollowersPosted 466 days ago
- Jordan Concord Giveaway at KickkSpottPosted 514 days ago
- DMVFollowers x DMG Presents: #TWERKPosted 560 days ago
- Marco Ft. Da Big Fella – “Whippin Crack”Posted 581 days ago
- Travis PorterPosted 582 days ago
- Kendrick LamarPosted 588 days ago
- Marsha AmbrosiusPosted 589 days ago
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro “Dark Pine” ReleasePosted 627 days ago
Burger King Tests Delievery In D.C.
Fast food restaurants like Burger King and McDonald’s have always been known for their convenience, but now Burger King is taking the term “fast food” to another level. Starting this week, the chain is offering delivery from 10 locations in the Washington D.C. area.
For an additional $2, you can get your burger, fries or anything else you want without leaving your desk. Delivery is available between 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., which means the breakfast menu isn’t an option. They also aim to get you your food within 30 minutes, but you also have to be within a 10 minute drive of the restaurant.
And don’t worry that your food won’t be of the same caliber if you opt for delivery over drive-thru. The burgers are delivered in strategic packaging, with the top part of the bun covered to prevent it from becoming soggy during travel. John Fitzpatrick, chief brand and operations officer for Burger King, told USA Today they used “proprietary thermal packaging technology” to guarantee “that the Whopper is delivered hot and fresh, and the french fries are delivered hot and crispy.”
Six more locations in Virginia plan to start delivery the week of January 23, and if all goes well, Burger King hopes to expand the service to other areas over time.